1 product code
2-5 product codes
5-10 product codes
10 or more product codes
Warehouses in China
Cargo shipments delivered
Years on the market
Our main task is to provide the client with a ready for registration, legally clean car as soon as possible.
Need advice on customs clearance?
We are happy to provide it!
Customs clearance is a time-consuming and costly process. This requires certain skills, erudition, excellent knowledge in the field of customs legislation, the specifics of its action. It is also necessary to understand the many details of the legislation.
The services of our company fully comply with the established regulations of Ukrainian legislation, including the Customs Code of Ukraine that was adopted in March 2012. Based on the new Customs Code, it is possible to organize well-coordinated cooperation for all parties involved in the customs process. This applies to a broker, declarant, as well as the customs.
The work of a customs officer comes at a price. It includes both representation of a client during the transportation of goods across the border, as well as a number of complex measures:
· transfer of information regarding the prepared package of documents necessary for free movement abroad to the client;
· determination of the cost of the customs clearance procedure for the transported cargo;
· filling out the declaration for the goods directly at the customs;
· passing different options for verification (phyto-, veterinary control, etc.) using a single point of contact;
· cargo classification in accordance with the commodity nomenclature of Ukraine - Ukrainian Commodity Coding System;
· data provision on cargo, goods, described in the customs declaration;
· transfer of the customs declaration, other necessary accompanying documents for the goods to the customs services;
· passing all kinds of customs control when turning on the Automatic Risk Analysis System (this applies to a customs value control, cargo separation, intellectual property, as well as customs inspection).
· preparation and creation of any form of declaration;
· the possibility to place and store cargo in a customs licensed warehouse;
· preliminary declaration of goods;
· cargo accreditation, the possibility of its re-accreditation;
· obtaining a certificate from customs in the event of sealing a vehicle;
· procedures for transit activities registration;
· registration of goods according to consignment agreements;
· customs registration of goods (imported and exported);
· obtaining certification for the transported goods;
· services for other actions (repackaging of goods, appropriate stickering or special labeling).
Having become our client, you will have the opportunity to receive a full consultation regarding the foreign economic sphere of companies' activities. Employees of our company can provide not only customs or brokerage services in Kyiv, but also supervise the foreign trade activities of your organization on a professional level. We have vast experience in this area with positive outcomes.
Instant and secure cash and wire transfers at the best rate. Anywhere in China. No hidden fees and charges
Air delivery of parcels to Ukraine is the fastest way to receive your cargo. We operate two flights every week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Delivery time is 5-7 business days. The fastest and most convenient logistics option.
(sea container transportation 50-55 days). The longest, but also the cheapest delivery option. Regular shipments once a week. We are ready to deliver the container anywhere in China or take the cargo at our warehouse (FOB Guangzhou). We ship containers of any size (20, 40, 40 High Cube, 45 High Cube
10-12 business days. Departure every Wednesday. Delivery time of cargo to Ukraine is 10-12 business days. This method is longer, but allows to save on the transportation tariff per kg.
Kyiv, st. Hetman 1B
Guangzhou City Warehouse 10-112, Tongda Creative Park, Baiyun District
B3 Floor, Chaowaimen, No. 26 Chaowai Street, Chaoyang District, Beijing
28-31 Merry Lane
East Hanover, NJ 07936